MY SWEET SICK REMEDY

Assalamualaikum Blogspot

I'm actually supposed to be studying al-jabar right now.hehe.like I told him I would be.sorii awak.nak rehat jap je taw taw taw

so right now I'm FB-ing, blogging and listening to music from my mp3.haaa.talking about my mp3, lemme list down the songs on my playlist.heee.enjoy

  1. boys and girls in love by the Rumble Strips
  2. great DJ by the Ting Tings
  3. I found out by the Pigeon Detectives
  4. ultimate by Lindsay Lohan
  5. you make my dreams come true by Hall and Oates.
  6. I love you anyway by Mocca
  7. she's so lovely by Scouting for Girls
  8. cinta antara kita by Duta and Baizura Kahar
  9. dont stop the music by Rihanna
  10. brick by boring brick by Paramore
  11. dont walk away by miley cyrus
  12. havent met you yet by michael buble
  13. toothpaste kisses by the maccabees
  14. a night to remember by the cast of HSM3
  15. yank by Wali band
  16. what dreams are made of by Hillary Duff
  17. can I have this kiss forever by Enrique Iglesias
  18. ever falling in love by the Stiff Dylans
  19. mad about the boy by Ava Leigh
  20. how to say goodbye by Paul Tiernan
  21. why not by Hillary Duff
  22. the violet hour by Sea Wolf
  23. my first kiss by 3OH3 ft Keisha
  24. ignorance by Paramore
  25. cinta terakhir by Aiman
  26. beautiful by Akon
  27. all for one by the cast of HSM2
  28. mardy bum by the Arctic Monkeys
  29. aku dan dirimu by Ari Lasso ft Bunga Cinta Lestari
  30. menatap wajahmu by Aril AF
  31. teddy picker by the Arctic Monkeys
  32. jadikan aku yang kedua by Astrid
  33. airplanes by B.O.B ft Hayley Williams
  34. bad romance by Lady Gaga
  35. baik-baik sayang by Wali band
  36. bencinta by Faizal Tahir
  37. just the way you are by Bruno Mars
  38. check on it by Byonce ft Slim Thug
  39. cant be tamed by Miley Cyrus
  40. cherry bomb by the Runaways
  41. karma by Cokelat
  42. segitiga by Cokelat
  43. deeper conversation by Yuna
  44. taking back my love by Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara
  45. hero by enrique iglesias
  46. for the rest of my life by Maher Zain
  47. 150 juta by Fynn Jamal
  48. bust your windows by the cast of Glee
  49. poker face by the cast of Glee
  50. hollaback girl by Gwen Stefani
  51. hair/crazy in love by the cast of Glee
  52. me against the world by Halo Friendlies
  53. hey ladies by Rossa
  54. selamat ulang tahun sayang by Imran Ajmain
  55. its my life/confession by the cast of Glee
  56. lucky by Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
  57. baby by Justin Bieber
  58. kimia by Melda Ahmad
  59. paparazzi by Lady Gaga
  60. last christmas by the cast of Glee
  61. better in time by Leona Lewis
  62. friday night by Lilly Allen
  63. barak Allah by Maher Zain
  64. see you again by Miley Cyrus
  65. what you waiting for by Mizz Nina ft Colby O Donis
  66. need you now by Lady Antebellum
  67. secrets by One Republic
  68. shut up and kiss me by Orianthi
  69. padamu ku bersujud by Afghan
  70. playing god by Paramore
  71. adore by Paramore
  72. careful by Paramore
  73. feeling sorry by Paramore
  74. misery business by Paramore
  75. stop this song by Paramore
  76. the only exception by Paramore
  77. use somebody (Paramore cover)
  78. when it rains by Paramore
  79. crushcrushcrush by Paramore
  80. decode by Paramore
  81. thats what you get by Paramore
  82. perfect situation by the Wheezers
  83. mamma do by Pixie Lott
  84. putus by Melda Ahmad
  85. baby youre my light by Richard Hawley
  86. love the way you lie by Rihanna ft Eminem
  87. emily(why cant you see) by Sam
  88. kiss me by Sixpence none the richer
  89. yang sempurnakanku by Sixth Sense
  90. rela (stacy cover)
  91. starstrukk by 3oh3 ft Katy Perry
  92. sugar mouse by oh, atom
  93. take me away (freaky friday OST)
  94. mine by Taylor Swift
  95. love story by Taylor Swift
  96. tercipta untukmu by Ungu ft Rossa
  97. gives you hell by the all american rejects
  98. the tide is high by the Atomic Kittens
  99. if we ever meet again by Timbaland ft Katy Perry
  100. the way I are by Timbaland
  101. total eclipse of the heart by the cast of Glee
  102. ultra violet by the Stiff Dylans
  103. umbrella (Vanilla Sky cover)
  104. cinta sempurna by Yuna
well, there you have it folks.check em out if you like.its a mix of oldies and new.but I'm sure you would like them too

No comments:

Post a Comment