SECRET ADMIRER/STALKER:SAME DIFF

Assalamualaikum stranger

I just wanna say, " woah, its amazing and a little bit creepy that you are still stalking me ".I really admire your comment dude.what I've summed up, that A)you have a big crush on me B)you just happen to read my blog by accident(impossible, duhh) or C)you're a boring kid and just has nothing else to do but stalk my blog even after I've told you a million times to leave me alone.personally, I like the first one.but don't get me wrong, I appreciate it that you took the liberty and time just to scroll through my blog.thank you stranger.hey guess what?I like you.my secret boyfriend always tells me that even in a bad situation, never forget to smile.so here's a big one and thumbs up just for my secret admirer/stalker






No comments:

Post a Comment