SWEET TOOTH

assalamualaikum blogspot

did you know, one of my habits when I have free time, I like to scout for sweets and food in my kitchen.its not just because I get bored, but because I'm always, amazingly hungry.hehe.like yesterday, I ate:

for breakfast, a bowl of soto and 3 bowls of honey stars.for lunch, a full plate of rice.for that evening, my mums cekodok, dunkins donuts and another bowl of soto.for that night, only one bowl of honey stars :)

but if I could choose my list of favourite snacks, I would say would have to be:

frosties cereal

chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies

toast

bread with cheese spread

bananas

maggi(curry or tom yam flavoured)

raisins

chocolate ice cream

well, thats only a portion of it.I love sweets ever since I was  a kid.heck, who doesnt?but, even though I eat alot of junk food, I never forget to exercise afterwards.hehe :)

2 comments:

  1. huh . tat blik ta de mknn . seb bek minimart bukak . cday2 . ksj sunyi . ite tito sowg2 . fara, slamat ary rye aidiladha . :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aikk.tdo sorg?npe ta ajk ja tmn?aishh
    haaa.camat ari rye nana <333

    ReplyDelete