5 Kejuruteraan '09

omg.november already?seems like wev just met and started on a conversation about the weather.i watched you walk in.i noticed how your nose scrunches up every time you do additional maths question.see you laugh and joke with them.i'll miss this forever.hope you do too friends :)
in picture:chin len,sin yee,yi jun,yao hui,chen peng,mok,angera,wen yan,hui yen,ravi,afiq,ong n me
(if you noticed, im sitting in the center with ong next to me.haa)

in picture:me n paie
(and here you can see that im not lazy in class.im still reading during photoshoot sesion haa)

in picture:me n jon
(i like to pretend im
a kitten haa)

in picture:me n ong
(dear oh dear.im not blushing haa)

in picture in alphabetical order:aziza,chin len,faeza,farah asila,hidayah,shikin n me
(no words can describe how awesome we are haa)



2 comments:

  1. ohhh, im gonna miss this moment a lot, fara. :(

    ehh name mariesal ngn marina mane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.lpe na tulis lak.thnx fr pointing it out

    ReplyDelete